EMerald - Master Course in Resources Engineering from University of Liège is taught entirely in English and in the original spirit of the programme in geological engineering offered by the University of Liège, building bridges between knowledge of resources and the mastery of processing techniques ( for minerals). Since the aim is to take and learn from the best that each partner has to offer, students spend one semester at each of the universities for a total of 120 ECTS credits.
- Semester 1 University of Liège - refresher courses (mineral resources, geostatistics, mineral processing, process mineralogy, recycling, etc.)
- Semester 2 University of Lorraine - more advanced courses (advanced characterisation of mineral surfaces, advanced mineral processing, geomodelling, etc.)
- Semester 3 Luleå University of Technology - more advanced courses (mineral processing 2, mining geology, geometallurgy, etc.)
- Semester 4 at the University of Liège, the University of Lorraine, the Luleå University of Technology or the Technical University Bergakademie Freiberg - internship and Final Dissertation
Solid Waste and by products processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeology General Engineering & Technology View 56 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree
- Identity card (for students from the European Union and assimilated student) OR Certificate of nationality or certificate of residence established in Belgium (for non-European Union students not assimilated)
- Supporting documents if you have done an extracurricular year
- Additional supporting documents after having already been enrolled in another university or university college
- TOEFL or IELTS if the language of instruction is English
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liège
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.