The Business Management - Event Management degree programme at the Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences has a practical approach in its design - through project weeks, professional enquiry and a module of professional based-learning in which students complete a short work placement often linked directly to their final project.
The programme offers a combination of master of business administration subjects and broader modules in economics and management. Through modules looking at global economics and strategic management, globalisation, society & culture, the programme will enable students to further develop their deeper knowledge of business management and administration.
Career ProspectsThe Master of Science in Event Management is aimed at a range of students and practitioners from different backgrounds. Although the MSc programme will be suited to business professionals from a broad range of business administration fields, in all sectors and branches, it has been specifically designed for those who wish to pursue senior management positions within the events industry or as preparation for further study in the field, such as a PhD in the field of events, or in the hospitality management, tourism management or other service sector management areas.
- Marketing Management
- Globalisation, Society & Culture
- The World Economy
- Critical Perspectives in Event Management
- New Media, Marketing and Analytics
- Micro Economics - Global Perspectives
- Strategic Management
- Event Design & Management
- Event Theory & Practice
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
6 start dates throughout the year:
- International students not in the EU: apply 6-8 weeks before entry date of choice
- EU students: 2-4 weeks before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Event Management View 3 other Masters in Event Management in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent recognised qualification.
- Applicants are requested to provide an academic reference from their previous education institute.
- It is necessary to have obtained a bachelor's degree from the domains of business, management, economics or trade. In their bachelor's degree applicants must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that demonstrates a degree of academic writing and research experience.
International12200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18300 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA12200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18300 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Apeldoorn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.