The International Master of Business Administration (Focus- Asia) program offered by the University of Haifa . It aims at empowering students with the core knowledge, competencies and skills that will prepare them for a global management career rapidly evolving within the increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive international business environment.
The basic core courses are designed to study all the MBA disciplines with a clear prominence to the global and international aspects of each respective topic. On top of this global vision, the program offers a strong regional emphasis on doing business in and with East Asian countries such as China, India, Japan and Korea.Haifa IMBA has two strategic University partners in Asia: ECNU in Shanghai and IMT in India. Both are leading business schools.
Each regional specialization includes:
- Joint Seminar with MBA students in China and/or in India, working together on projects and partnerships commissioned by companies in both countries.
- Study Trip to China or India that will get you in direct contact with peers and managers in these countries and allow you to exchange with them as well as discover their own country and experience their approach to management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Behavioral Sciences
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate and International Finance
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Statements analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- Big Data, Social Media, Information and E-Business
- Business Strategy
- International Marketing
- Geopolitics for Business
- International Strategy Business Game
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Culture, Economy and Business development in China
- Culture, Economy and Business development in Japan and Korea (JK1)
- Culture, Economy and Business development in India
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis. To secure a spot in the program, we encourage students to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited university undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average of 80 or the equivalent.
- Completion of GMAT/GRE/an internal exam with a minimum grade that will be determined periodically.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- At least 3 full years of work experience, preferably in managerial posts.
- Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
For applicants who hold a foreign bachelor's degree, completion of the GRE exam is required. The minimum grade will apply to both quantitative and verbal parts of the exam.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8494 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Some of the MA programs have a limited number of scholarships available for students based on financial need. Students who are in financial need are encouraged to submit an application.
In addition to the University of Haifa need-based scholarship you can also submit applications to all other scholarship opportunities for which you are eligible (MASA, local Jewish Federation, etc.).
Find out more by visiting the University website!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.