In the Fashion Design, Management and Innovation programme of Ravensbourne University London you will be exposed to the ideas of theory, the craft and skill involved in the design and manufacture process. This course also explores the different possible meanings of luxury and the specialised approaches to small scale manufacturing while keeping an eye on sustainability and materiality.
Running within Ravensbourne University London’s new Institute for Creativity and Technology in the heart of London’s new Design District this programme aims to embed you into a dynamic, physical and conceptual matrix of practice.
We can also offer you access to our strong ties with industry, an incubation programme for start-ups, and a unique industry-based mentorship programme.
- Design Principles, Application and Impacts
- Research Methods, Ethnography and User Centred Approaches
- Speculative Design and Storytelling
- Collaboration, Co-Creation and Facilitation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 143 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
- First or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject area.
- If you are applying directly from an undergraduate degree course without experience or professional practice you must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of your chosen subject area.
- In order to be eligible for a course, you will need to be a competent speaker and writer of English. This also applies if you are from the European Union, or if you're from a country outside the EU. You need to provide us with an IELTS or equivalent English language qualification demonstrating a minimum of 6.0.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.