In the dynamic and ever-changing world of business, evolving marketing theory and practice create and shape upcoming trends. The innovative design of this Marketing course from University of Birmingham with a ‘block’ teaching approach offers a more immersive learning experience that gives you the option to specialise in a chosen pathway.
You will learn the theory and practice of marketing with our taught modules, while having the opportunity to specialise in either digital, global or responsible marketing pathways that will prepare you to the future challenges that face organisations, such as digitalisation and sustainability.
Industry workshops, and careers support will help you to develop transferable skills, such as agile working and resilience.
Why study at Birmingham?
- By studying at Birmingham Business School, you will be part of a prestigious community who studied at the oldest business school in the UK. Moreover, Birmingham Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools and holds the Triple-Crown accreditation from leading bodies AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The School is also a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
- Birmingham is recognised as the number one university by its employability and advanced career opportunities by leading employers (2020-21).
- As part of this, during your studies, you will benefit from the Birmingham Business School Future Ready Graduate Framework, developed to prepare you for the future of work and enhance your experience and graduate attributes.
- You can develop your understanding of business in a practical way, by working on real-time projects with top global companies through our Future Leaders Certificate.
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will be able to gain industry-recognised qualifications at an accelerated pace, including the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing or the CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Services and Retail Marketing
- Responsible Marketing
- Ethics of Markets
- Marketing and Sustainability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Relations Marketing International Development View 544 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Applicants will have an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) in any subject or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent.
International26640 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26640 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National15210 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15210 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.