Develop the essential skills for a career in bioindustry or for further advanced research in next-horizon biotechnologies.
- You’ll learn from world-class researchers, including staff from Biomedical Science and Materials Science and Engineering.
- Our graduates in the Biological and Bioprocess Engineering programme from University of Sheffield work in biotechnology, biopharmaceutical and bioprocess organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biopharmaceutical Bioprocessing
- Advanced Bioprocess Design Project
- Advanced Biochemical Engineering
- Applied Biological and Bioprocess Engineering
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 452 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree in science, technology or engineering.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.