Develop the essential skills for a career in bioindustry or for further advanced research in next-horizon biotechnologies.
- You’ll learn from world-class researchers, including staff from Biomedical Science and Materials Science and Engineering.
- Our graduates in the Biological and Bioprocess Engineering programme from University of Sheffield work in biotechnology, biopharmaceutical and bioprocess organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biopharmaceutical Bioprocessing
- Advanced Bioprocess Design Project
- Advanced Biochemical Engineering
- Applied Biological and Bioprocess Engineering
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 115 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Sheffield and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A good honours degree in science, technology or engineering.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.