The skills you will learn at Marketing from University of Nottingham can be applied across all businesses, so your ambitions don't have to be limited to a particular sector. Our core modules cover all the essential elements required by professional marketers. You can select optional modules that reflect your personal career goals and interests, enabling you to gain specialist knowledge of areas including branding, product development and b2b marketing.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Consumer Behaviour and Analytics
- Marketing Management in the Digital Economy
- Marketing Strategy
- Critical Marketing
- Applied Marketing Project
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- Business to Business Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- New Product/Service Development and Management
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Accounting View 270 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, excluding degrees with a substantial amount of marketing
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.