The skills you will learn at Marketing from University of Nottingham can be applied across all businesses, so your ambitions don't have to be limited to a particular sector. Our core modules cover all the essential elements required by professional marketers. You can select optional modules that reflect your personal career goals and interests, enabling you to gain specialist knowledge of areas including branding, product development and b2b marketing.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour and Analytics
- Marketing Management in the Digital Economy
- Marketing Strategy
- Critical Marketing
- Applied Marketing Project
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- Business to Business Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- New Product/Service Development and Management
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesMarketing View 375 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, excluding degrees with a substantial amount of marketing
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International29970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29970 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12960 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.