This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide. We offer students the opportunity to complete the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing alongside their MSc studies at no extra cost. This means that you will graduate with two internationally recognised professional qualifications.
Our teaching is practically focused and grounded in the latest ideas and principles in marketing practice. We work with prominent organisations and industry to ensure that teaching remains relevant to employers.
After graduating, you can choose to continue your studies with the CIM and, with appropriate employment experience in a marketing-related role, gain full member status and become a Chartered Marketer.
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing offering a degree and a professional qualification
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- 91.1% of MSc graduates from Nottingham University Business School secured work, self-employment or further study within six months of graduation
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts
More informationVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour and Consumption
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Strategic Marketing in the Digital Economy
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 129 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent.
- Personal statement and a list of modules being studied in the final year (for applicants who have not yet completed their bachelor degree).
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12960 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.