Why study MSc International Accounting & Finance?
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- You will be exposed to how organisations report their financial data as well as learning how to analyse data and draw conclusions from it
- Enhance your career chances to enter a range of careers such as Financial Analyst, Investment Advisor, Financial Consultant or Finance Manager
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclay.
Example job roles
After completion of this course typical job roles can include:
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Advisor
- Financial Consultant
- Finance Manager.
Industries worked in?
- Finance advice
- Multi-national corporations
As you progress through the International Accounting and Finance course from Bournemouth University you will gain a better idea of the areas in which you want to specialise in your career. The skills you learn should stand you in good stead for your continuing professional development too – giving you more control over your future career direction.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- International Corporate Finance
- Statistics & Data Modelling
- Corporate Governance & Ethics
- International Investment Management
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no application deadline for this course. If you need a visa, think about the length of time it will take for your visa application to be processed.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 588 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fees shown are for 2023/24 entry. For fees and funding information please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.