Fully taught in English, The China-Europe Executive Master of Business Marketing at Freie Universität Berlin is designed as a 16 months part-time distance study program with integrated on-site seminars in Berlin and China (e.g. Beijing).
The highly-flexible curriculum offers you the opportunity to study in two of the respective continent’s most important capitals will enable you to enhance your management competences in Sino-European contexts, strengthen your cultural sensibility and leadership skills and help you to broaden your personal network with other top executives from Europe and China.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing & sales from a European perspective
- Strategy, management and intercultural studies
- China/European studies: law, politics, history, and culture
- Doing business in China
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 43 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prior academic degree (no major restrictions concerning discipline)
- Relevant professional experience (typically not less than one year after first academic degree)
- Proof of English language skills (online video interview or English test certificate)
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
EUR 22,000 (incl. accommodation during seminars; travel expenses are not included)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.