Fully taught in English, the China-Europe EMBM program is designed as a 16 months part-time distance study program with integrated on-site seminars in Berlin and China (e.g. Beijing).
- The highly-flexible curriculum in the China-Europe Executive Master of Business Marketing programme from Freie Universität Berlin offers you the opportunity to study in two of the respective continent’s most important capitals will enable you to enhance your management competences in Sino-European contexts, strengthen your cultural sensibility and leadership skills and help you to broaden your personal network with other top executives from Europe and China.
- The markets for industrial goods and professional services are constantly in flux. That means it is critically important for businesses to develop and maintain a climate of ongoing learning and proactive conduct among all employees.
- Over the past decade, China has developed into a global economic power-house and overtaken Germany to become the world’s greatest exporter in 2009. On the one hand, doing business in China is still something quite different than dealing with Western trade partners for Europeans. On the other hand, engaging in economic activities in Europe may be completely novel for many Chinese executives.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 192 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An initial degree qualifying the student for entry into a profession or an equivalent degree.
- Participants must prove a minimum of one year work experience in addition to their undergraduate or first degree.
International14666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- 22,000 Euro including general fees and dues, personal academic supervision and advising, accommodation during the seminars etc.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.