The Renewable Energy program offered by University of Nevada, Reno is designed for professionals in the energy industry, including administrators, engineers, business entrepreneurs, and others impacted by new policies and practices relating to renewable energy, the online Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy (GREC) covers energy technologies, energy markets and business, and energy policy.
Graduates with Postgrad.Cert. in Renewable Energy from University of Nevada, Reno will be able to:
- describe the public policy process in relation to alternative energy development and consumption.
- apply basic engineering principles to alternative energy systems.
- describe and compare different alternative energy systems and their respective political and economic factors related to their production and consumption.
- integrate the technical, economic, political, and social parameters of renewable energy to advance renewable energy development.
- apply their course discussions and content knowledge to communicate about renewable energy across technical and political boundaries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Law
- Alternative Energy Fundamentals
- Renewable Energy Policy
- Renewable Energy in the Community and Home
- Wind Energy
- Principles of Sustainability for Business Application
- Solar Energy: Fundamentals, Processes, and Applications
- Fundamentals of Biofuels
- Geology of Geothermal Energy Resources
- Communicating Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Energy View 10 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United States
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, business management, liberal arts or a related field.
- If you are not currently enrolled in a graduate degree program, you must complete a graduate certificate application in addition to your application to the Graduate Renewable Energy Certificate Program.
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.