At Human Resource Management and Organisation from University of Nottingham you will sharpen your understanding of leadership, change management, the development and retention of talent, and the challenges of managing people in multi-cultural and global contexts.
You'll also have the opportunity to learn from world-class experts, and participate in highly interactive lectures, workshops, case study analyses and blogs.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Employment Relations
- Managing and Developing Organisations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Contemporary Developments in HRM/OB
- International Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 264 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, excluding specialist degrees in human resource management and/or organisations
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.