You will be provided with a strong basis of theoretical and practical learning, and be encouraged to develop the critical thinking skills and strategic orientation that underpins excellence in the HR profession.
Taught by a team of world class researchers and experienced practitioners, the course is designed to provide you with a high standard of knowledge and understanding of the current trends, opportunities and challenges facing HRM practitioners and researchers within the global context.
You will have the opportunity to engage with experienced HR and organisational leaders, apply learning to the real-world context and develop the practical skills for working in a HR environment.
The Human Resource Management programme at Queen's University Belfast will provide you with the opportunity to participate in career management sessions delivered by careers advisors and leading HR professionals in the field. These sessions will enable you to consider your career goals and plan for how to achieve them. The programme also includes further opportunities for students to develop employability skills and professional networks throughout the year. For example, in the past, our students have benefited from company visits that give insight into the work of a busy HR department, and employability sessions focused on the HR professional’s online presence and use of LinkedIn.
The programme is fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Human Resource Management Theory and Strategy
- Performance and Reward Management
- HRM Analytics
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Managing Employment Relations
- Research Methods for Business
- Human Capital Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 1587 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in any discipline.
- Applicants with a 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University and sufficient relevant experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A formal interview, the submission of written work or exam may form a part of this procedure.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8360 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) - £8360
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) - £8360
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) - £8360
- EU Other - £23100
- International - £23100
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.