This Master of Business Administration program at Warnborough College is conducted via distance learning. There are online study materials available for each module. Students have access to a personal tutor for each individual module. An industry internship needs to be organised locally by the student for at least 6 months, if the student is not already working. The MBA is also available through some of our Academic Partners.
What support will I get?
The program is run by the Faculty of Business and Management with a core of experienced and highly-qualified mentors. Each Learning Centre has its own staff who are vetted by Warnborough College, with quality assurance checks carried out annually. Course materials are provided online and textbooks are recommended, but suitable alternatives in the topic may be used. All candidates should have access to the Internet.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Learning
- Managing Organisations
- Management Accounting and Finance
- Business Statistics and Analysis
- Economics for Managers
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start Date: 1st of any month
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 103 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should possess at least a recognised undergraduate degree in the same or related discipline. We are willing to consider other criteria for admission on an individual basis.
- A full curriculum vitae/resumé.
- A brief autobiography.
- A brief research proposal, if you are choosing either research or projects options.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language.
- Two references. From employers, business partners, and/or academics.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (if you are posting a paper application).
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100 EUR per credit during 16 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100 EUR per credit during 16 months.
- €100* per ECTS credit / €200 per US credit
- *Fees refer to tuition only. It does not include ancillary expenses such as required materials (see above), textbooks, internet connections, postage, telephone calls, insurance and printing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.