Your Programme | M.A. International Management
Three cities - two degrees - one global perspective: our FIBAA-awarded degree programme in International Management from SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is as diverse as your career goals.
You get to solve global economic issues, learn about international and European law and prepare yourself for challenging tasks in international management. Thanks to practical projects you can develop your soft and leadership skills and - by choosing one of our partner universities around the world - tailor your programme to your personal and professional interests.
You receive a holistic management education that fosters your soft skills and gives you the opportunity to live in several cities and countries around the world. Thanks to our project and skill-based approach, a degree in International Management is the ideal stepping stone for your international career.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Positions in strategic management
- Business Development Manager
- Risk and Contract Manager
- Market Analyst & Market Researcher
- Assistant to the Executive Board
- Country or Divisional Manager
- Business Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Management in Value Creation
- International Contractual Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Intercultural Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
Developing Managerial Skills I: Case Studies
- Technological Foresight and Innovation Strategies
- Business Model Generation
- Developing Managerial Skills II: Business Simulation
Company Project I - III
- Leadership and Global Strategic Management
- Legal Environment of International Business and Foreign Trade
- Human Resource Management and Ethical Leadership in International Enterprises
- Risk Management in Financing
- Strategic Network Management
International Marketing Management
- Master's Seminar
- Master's Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
Non-EU applicants: Please apply at least 3-4 months before the start of the programme to have enough time for visa and travel arrangements.
DisciplinesInternational Law Management Studies International Business View 121 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6450 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.