The Master of Business Administration programme of University of Bucharest provides students with a unique opportunity to meet top academics and specialists from international universities, successful managers and entrepreneurs. Students interested in developing a career in business and management benefit by the excellent know-how of practitioners experienced in managing complex organizations.
Graduates have a strong competitive advantage in the labour market, as the MBA helps them acquire/improve managerial skills and prepares them to successfully innovate in business.
From the academic HR point of view, the program has known a real progress by the contribution of several international scholars and practitioners in the field of business administration. Courses are usefully complemented by case studies, as the programme has a strong orientation towards both an academically rigorous and practically relevant learning experience for the students.
- Management Consulting
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Start-up Entrepreneurship
- Business Development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management: the Environment
- Business Communication
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Theory and practice of business administration
- Strategic Management: Capabilities
- Research Methods for Managers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
EU citizens - 2 general admission sessions:
- - 8-30th of July
- - 2-20th of September
- - 15th of April - 26th of July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The call for applications is open to Romanian nationals – BA (or equivalent) graduates -, as well as nationals of EU, EEA member states, Swiss Confederation nationals and non EU-citizens.
- Applicants with previous studies abroad will include a certificate acknowledging their studies
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.