This Long Term and Chronic Condition Management degree at Swansea University will equip you with the knowledge and experience to understand the needs of people living with and affected by long-term and chronic conditions and to design and manage health and care services accordingly.
Long-term and chronic conditions can have profound and far reaching implications on all aspects of peoples’ lives, resulting in often complex care and support needs for patients and their families and carers.
Your studies will take a multi-disciplinary approach with collaboration encouraged across the various professions involved in long term and chronic condition management.
Our extensive range of optional modules means that you can tailor your studies to your particular interests and area of practice. You also have several options for your dissertation, including the novel opportunity to draft a paper to be submitted for publication.
Our academic staff are active in practice and research and have a wealth of professional experience in chronic condition management, offering an unrivalled mix of academic excellence and current policy and practical expertise.
Your Master’s qualification in the Long Term and Chronic Condition Management degree at Swansea University will open up a range of opportunities for further study or career development in your chosen discipline, including research, education, policy, and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Research
- Foundations in Health Promotion
- The Social Aspects of Long Term and Chronic Illness
- Health Psychology of Long Term and Chronic Illness
- Theory and Practice of Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management
- The Management of Parkinson's Disease-Related Conditions
- Foundations in Public Health and Primary Health Care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 260 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be considered for this course you will need;
- An appropriate degree or its equivalent from an approved UK institution (preferably 2:1 or above) and evidence of recent academic study
- A professional qualification and a minimum of two year’s relevant work experience and responsibilities considered by the University to be acceptable for the purposes of postgraduate admission
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have a minimum of IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in all domains, or a University approved equivalent, prior to starting the programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
MSc 2 Year Part Time
- UK/EU - £ 3,950
- Non-EU - £ 8,250
MSc 3 Year Part Time
- UK/EU - £ 2,650
- Non-EU - £ 5,500
For funding and scholarships, please visit our website for more details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.