If you are currently working in a health-related management role and want to build on your experience or are looking to develop your career in this area, our Master’s in Health Care Management programme at Swansea University will give you the perfect grounding.
You will learn how to plan and deliver service improvements, manage change, work with others to achieve organisational goals, communicate effectively, and make the best use of resources.
Throughout your studies, you will gain leadership tools that can be applied in a wide variety of health care and related management roles.
This Health Care Management programme at Swansea University attracts students from a wide range of nationalities, providing excellent opportunities to share knowledge about the unique challenges faced by healthcare managers working in different countries.
Your Master’s qualification in Health Care Management will open up opportunities for career development in a wide range of healthcare settings. You will also have a solid base for further study or to explore related areas such as research, education, and policy development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Politics and Policies
- Organising Health Care
- Evidence and Research for Health Care Management
- Social, Cultural and Economic Context of Health
- Theory and Practice of Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
- Foundations in Public Health and Primary Health Care
- Quality Improvement
- Comparing Health Care Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply by 31 July for entry in September, to ensure that vacancies are still available.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 249 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
When submitting your application for Healthcare Management, please include a personal statement that incorporates the following:
- Explain how your work experience (paid or voluntary) and/or previous studies to date will support you undertaking the MSc Health Care Management?
- What do you understand by the term ‘health care management’?
- How do you think studying this programme will help with your future career?
- A UK 2.2 degree from a recognised university or awarding body
- Or equivalent qualifications
- Or professional qualifications in a relevant field
- Or at least two years relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
For funding and scholarships, please visit our website for more details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.