The course is a highly flexible and modular programme led by your needs as a student and as a busy professional. You will cover key policy and practice related topics and refine critical research and analytical skills in relation to health and social care.
With the support of an academic mentor, you will also develop professional reflective practice techniques.
The Enhanced Professional Practice programme at Swansea University is delivered through our College of Human and Health Sciences, giving you the benefit of our extensive cross-disciplinary teaching and research expertise.
Your Enhanced Professional Practice qualification will enable you to progress in your chosen discipline, potentially opening up opportunities in areas including research, education, policy, and management roles.
- Starting your professional development
- Management and Leadership in Health Care Practice (WBL)
- Clinical supervision
- Policy Influences on Your Practice
- Assessing Your Current Practice
- How the Evidence Base Can Help You Change Your Practice
- How Can I Make a Change in Practice?
- Advancing Your Own Practice
- Teaching and learning in practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
30-60 credits per year
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 771 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
To apply for this course you will need:
- to be employed within the health and social care sector
- an appropriate degree or its equivalent from an approved institution (preferably 2:2 or above) evidence of recent academic study and/ or Continuous Professional Development
- possession of a relevant professional portfolio
A minimum of two years’ experience
EU/EEA2400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Check the official programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.