We offer you a rigorous and specialized approach together with a global vision to broaden the horizons of healthcare management across all actors operating in the sector.
The MIHMEP - International Healthcare Management Economics and Policy from SDA Bocconi School of Management is the Master for you if:
- Your objective is an international career in the healthcare sector in private or public institutions.
- You are looking for a professional and dynamic environment.
- You want to be informed about the cutting-edge thinking and skills on management and policy.
- You are looking for a leading school with a strong reputation in management education.
- You want to train in Italy, whose healthcare system has consistently been in the top 3 positions in the world since 2000, according to the World Healthcare Organization (WHO) and others.
MIHMEP graduates have gone on to rewarding careers in many healthcare fields. The main recruiting companies are public and private health care organizations, consulting firms, private companies, companies from the bio-pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, universities and research centers, Ministries of Health, and international organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Teaching involves a mixture of lectures and practical sessions together with group projects and seminars with an emphasis on discussion and problem solving. These diverse methods give you opportunities for active and critical participation, and strengthen teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Foundations of Management in Healthcare Organizations
- Healthcare Systems & Policy
- Health Economics
- Issues in Public Health and Epidemiology
- Quantitative Methods in Healthcare Organizations
- Financial Accounting and Finance for Healthcare Organisations
- Economic Evaluation of Healthcare Programs
And three specializations: Global Health & Development (GH&D)
Healthcare Management (HCM)Pharmaceutical & Medical Technology (P&MT)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Health Management Public Policy View 12 other Masters in Public Policy in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
MIHMEP admission process is rigorous and designed not only to determine whether you are qualified for the MIHMEP program, but also whether the program will meet your expectations and career goals. We select candidates from a wide range of academic, cultural, and professional backgrounds. This diversity of approach, culture, and experience enriches the learning process at both an individual and group level.
- Degree Certificate
- Work Experience
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA Test
- Two Letters of Reference
2-3 years post-bachelor work experience is an advantage in the admission process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management – as well as companies and other organizations –offer multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.