The International Healthcare Management, Economics and Policy - MIHMEP programme from SDA Bocconi School of Management offer you a rigorous and specialized approach together with a global vision to broaden the horizons of healthcare management across all actors operating in the sector.
Who is it for?
MIHMEP is the right Master for you if:
- Your objective is an international career in the healthcare sector in private or public institutions, organizations and industry.
- You want to make the difference and substantially contribute to developing and shaping healthcare, thus improving patients’ access to the most irreplaceable good and inalienable right: Health.
- You are looking for the original truly international master in healthcare management, economics and policy.
- You want to be informed about the cutting-edge thinking and skills on healthcare management and policy.
- You want to train in Italy, whose healthcare system has consistently been in the top 3 positions in the world since 2000, according to the World Healthcare Organization (WHO) and others.
MIHMEP graduates have gone on to rewarding careers in many healthcare fields. The main recruiting companies are public and private healthcare organizations, consulting firms, private companies, companies from the bio-pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, universities and research centers, Ministries of Health, and international organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Skills and competences for leadership
- Strategy making
- Human resource management
- Performance management
- Health and wellbeing
- Structure and dynamics of healthcare systems in high income countries and emerging economies
- Comparative healthcare systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Health Management Public Policy View 18 other Masters in Public Policy in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
MIHMEP admission process is rigorous and designed not only to determine whether you are qualified for the MIHMEP program, but also whether the program will meet your expectations and career goals. We select candidates from a wide range of academic, cultural, and professional backgrounds. This diversity of approach, culture, and experience enriches the learning process at both an individual and group level.
- Degree Certificate
- Work Experience
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA Test
- Two Letters of Reference
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
The total fee for the MIHMEP program is € 28.000 to be paid in four installments.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management – as well as companies and other organizations –offer multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.