The goals of this International Business Administration degree from the University of Alcalá are in line with the stipulates of the Spanish Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (MECES) and ensure the achievement of the basic competences required to obtain a master's degree, in accordance with article 3.3, Appendix I of R.D. 1393/2007.
- Fulfilment of the goals means students have achieved competences which must be consistent with the fundamental rights of equality between men and women, with the principles of equal opportunities and of universal accessibility for the disabled, and with the values proper to a democratic and peace-loving culture.
- This is not a degree title qualifying with ministerial approval for the exercise of regulated professional activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Organising Centre, Department or Institute
- Department: Economics and Business
- Politechnic School
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students with a degree not belonging to the European Higher Education Area:
- Approved foreign higher education degree.
- Title that certifies a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that enables access to postgraduate studies in the country that issued the degree.
- Meet the specific admission requirements of each Master (they appear on the "Access and Admission" screen of the website of each Master). MU offer
- If you come from a non-Spanish-speaking country, you must prove your command of the Spanish language equivalent to level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages .
- Mandatory health care insurance. All students who do not have Spanish nationality, or from any of the states of the European Union and do not have authorized residence, have the obligation to subscribe to health care insurance, for the entire duration of the master's degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.