In Denmark, as well as globally, creative industries are experiencing heavy growth. To operate successfully in these industries require knowledge and skills beyond what is covered by general management programmes.
The main focus of the Social Science - Management of Creative Business Processes MSc course offered by the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is on the management of the process work found within the creative industries. Management of Creative Business Processes develops your ability to manage a firm’s creative processes as well as integrating creative inputs into commercially feasible products or services.
As a CBP student you will learn to engage global networks within the creative industries with a wide array of skills covering areas such as strategy, marketing, financial and legal as well as idea generation and project management all within the creative industries.
Through this managerial approach, you learn to understand the organisation of a firm in general, as well as the creative industries specifically. Examples of creative industries are; film, music, advertising, architecture, industrial design, fashion and software development.
This programme provides the students with skills to become managers in the creative industry or managing innovative processes in companies. Typical jobs:
- Agent for established firm looking for collaboration with small artistic startups
- Academic employee in public/semi-public cultural or creative institutions
- Being the “academic business person” in artistically creative firms
- IT-firm - online media planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Industries, Innovation and Strategies
- Marketing and Creative Processes
- Intellectual Porperty Law
- Managing Creative and Innovative Organisations
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Creative Business Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 29 other Masters in Business Administration in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment in order to establish if your bachelor's degree qualifies you for the programme and the academic areas listed below are covered in full and as prescribed. The specific entry requirements are min. 30 ECTS-points within one or more of the following areas:
- Organisation (incl. organisational learning and networks; organisational behaviour; organisational change; organisational structure and design; organisational theory)
- Management (incl. human resource management; leadership; public management; intercultural management; change management)
- Strategy (incl. corporate strategy; strategic management; private/public partnerships)
- Innovation and entrepreneurship (incl. user innovation; dynamics of creativity; firm formation; social entrepreneurship)
- Marketing (incl. design and brand studies)
- Courses related to the creative industries and creative activities in other organisations
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.