Through the Economics and Business Administration - International Marketing and Management MSc course from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) you will acquire knowledge that is used in three different approaches to a company: The internal perspective, the international and external network, and the challenges in the international environment.
The first approach is concerned with the component parts of the company, and understanding the internal cohesion. It helps you identify the company’s strengths and weaknesses, prioritise the company’s tasks to solve them in the right order and synchronise efforts to move in the same direction. It covers subjects such as strategic decisions, marketing decisions, innovation, knowledge management, resource management and incentives within the company.
The concentration gives you competencies within general management in the broader context of marketing. This allows you to work in any number of areas where these more general skills are required. This could for instance be as project manager, marketing assistant, line manager, brand manager, or consulting. You would also make a good candidate for management trainee programmes. Given that your outlook is international and intercultural, this also makes you an ideal candidate for jobs with a particular international focus, or with complex international markets.
- International Management
- Foundations of Strategy
- Perspectives in Marketing and Marketing Research
- Management Accounting
- International Business and Strategy
- Managing International Operations
- International Marketing
- Business Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 24 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This is a concentration under the MSc in Economics and Business Administration (EBA)/cand.merc. programme.
- The MSc EBA/cand.merc. graduate programme is the natural progression for the following bachelor degrees: HA Almen from CBS, HA i erhvervsøkonomi og projektledelse, HA i Europæisk Business, BSc in International Shipping and Trade from CBS, BSc in International Business from CBS and BSc in Business Administration and Service Management from CBS.
- Applicants who do not have one of the above-mentioned bachelor degrees can also be qualified for the programme. Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment and the following specific entry requirements should be met:
- 45 ECTS-points in the following core academic areas, with a minimum of 5 ECTS-points within each: Microeconomics, Organisation, Marketing, Quantitative Methods/Statistics, Accounting, Finance
- 45 ECTS-points in Business Administration/Economics
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Copenhagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.