You investigate interactions resulting from natural and anthropogenic processes, benefiting from advanced training in the interpretation of local and global environmental issues.
Over the course of this MSc you develop the skills needed to confidently work in areas such as conservation, environmental impact assessment, environmental management, monitoring and education.
You foster an objective, scientific and realistic approach to environmental biological issues you may have to face later in your career.
Completing this Environmental Biology MSc provides a full range of core skills, enabling you to pursue a successful career within biology and ecology. These are a small number of recent biology graduate destinations.
- Ecologist (Jacobs Engineering & CSA Environmental)
- Delivery officer (Biotechnology & Biological Science Research Council)
- Project officer (Amphibian & Reptile Conservation Trust)
- Hydrometry and telemetry officer (Natural Resources Wales)
- Benthic taxonomist (Oceanology Ltd)
- Wildlife and education officer (Ipswich Borough Council)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science Skills and Research Methods
- Term papers for Environmental Biology
- Environmental Assessment and Management
- Ecosystems: Ecology, Conservation & Resource Management
- Conservation of Aquatic Resources
- Geographical Information Systems
- Climate Science and Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Natural Resource Management Environmental Sciences View 60 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A minimum of a second class (with 55% average) honours degree or equivalent in biological sciences or related field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.