Is the Global MBA at KEDGE Business School designed for you?Yes. If you are an experienced manager and you want to :
- Accelerate you career and become a key player in your company.
- Develop beyond your technical expertise into a general management position with a cross-functional perspective.
- Handle new challenges in other industries, functions or countries.
- Meet new people, share and enrich your vision with other executives and create a solid global network.
- Become more effective, and develop a strategic vision to create innovative solutions.
- Acquire knowledge and competencies in global business, accounting & finance.
- Increase your self-confidence and develop your leadership skills.
Now is the time for you to influence the future : enter the 25th intake of KEDGE EMBA
Offer an Executive MBA to your career
Your career is already successful but you know that your potential can lead you much further.
You need to continually develop yourself, to expand your mind, to stimulate your intellect, and to face new challenges. You are therefore making one of the most positive and life-changing decisions ever: to invest profitably in YOUR future. You wish to own a world-class Executive MBA to open new doors, increase your capacities and extend your global network. Enter the next Intake of our EMBA programme.
- Business Model Design
- Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Innovation
- Business Communication
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Multinational Finance
- Organizational Behaviour
- Change Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Next intakes :
- Paris/ Marseille/ Bordeaux: November - March
- Shanghai: December
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Executive MBA in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at KEDGE Business School and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Significant work experience and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives.
- Required for non-native English speakers: TOIEC (750), TOEFL (110) or IELTS (7.5)
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.