Students in the Economics of Globalization and European Integration program at University of Economics, Prague benefit from an increased awareness of the place of the European Union (EU) in the world economy in general, and of its role in worldwide globalisation and international trade in particular.
Objectives: Specific learning outcomes
- To demonstrate a systematic understanding of key areas of economic knowledge, concepts, theories and techniques of importance in the professional practice of economics.
- To critically evaluate concepts, theories and techniques and their application to contemporary problems in economics.
- To undertake independent learning required to advance knowledge and understanding and to develop new skills for continuing professional development in the area of economics,
- exercising initiative, personal responsibility and self‐direction.
- To communicate concepts, results and conclusions in a manner that facilitates the implementation of sound decisions both to specialist and non‐specialist audiences.
- To demonstrate transferable skills and application of knowledge of importance for employment as a professional economist and related occupations.
- To demonstrate a systematic understanding of and an ability to appraise and apply appropriate theory and institutional knowledge of international trade and European integration and to critically appraise a range of EU policies.
- To exercise the initiative, planning and personal responsibility necessary to live, study and function effectively in other European countries.
- To demonstrate the ability to pursue a research dissertation from definition through planning, execution, interpretation and analysis of data to completed dissertation in an area connected to international trade and European integration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Applied Econometrics
- Economics of European Integration
- Economics of Globalisation
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
- International Trade: Theory & Policy
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Development European Studies View 9 other Masters in European Studies in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the E-application
- Pay application fee based on instructions in E-application (50 EUR or 1 300 CZK)
- Send required scanned documents by e-mail
- Bachelor diploma or Confirmation when you will complete your Bachelor studies
- English language certificate
- transcript of completed courses
- motivation letter
- structured C.V.
- one reference (from relevant person from the studies at the university)
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 EUR per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 EUR per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.