The Online Graduate Certificate in Systems Models & Management at University of Massachusetts Lowell consists of four graduate online courses that focus on operating systems management, large-scale application deployment, network and systems administration, and managing virtual systems.
Offered through the University's Computer Science Department, this program differs from traditional graduate computer science courses in its focus on application-specific details, case studies and the operational framework required by today's IT professionals.
Individuals interested in advancing their knowledge of contemporary operating systems deployment, network and systems administration, lifecycle management of large-scale applications, and managing virtual hardware and software configurations will benefit from this program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Network and Systems Administration
- Operating Systems Organization
- Large Scale Application Deployment
- Managing Virtual Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Cloud Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 148 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A transcript showing proof of completion of an undergraduate BS or BA degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical experience to include a minimum of one semester of Precalculus, one semester of Discrete Mathematics and one semester of Statistics, or the equivalent experience
- C Programming proficiency, to include a minimum of one class of C Programming and one class of data structures, or the equivalent experience
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.