This New Venture Creation program is specifically focused on the creation of technology-based ventures and is designed to assist professionals with undergraduate and career experience in science, engineering, technology or business fields in better understanding the venture creation process.
The program at University of Massachusetts Lowell consists of two required courses - New Venture Creation and Innovation & Emerging Technology - and two electives, which the student selects in consultation with the Program Coordinator. Graduate students in the certificate program who are subsequently accepted into the UMass Lowell Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship program may apply certificate courses with grades of 'B' or better to their UMass Lowell Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Emerging Technology
- Financing Innovation and Technology
- Market Research for Entrepreneurs
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 40 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UMass Lowell Graduate Certificate Programs provide knowledge and expertise that are vital in today's rapidly changing workplace. In many cases, graduate certificate courses may be applied toward a master's degree at UMass Lowell. Most graduate certificates consist of four courses, for a total of 12 graduate credits.
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.