Students may pursue either of the following two program options:
- The Behavioral Intervention in Autism Graduate Certificate with Coursework Preparation for the BACB Board Certified Behavior Analyst Exam A six-course online graduate certificate program designed for those interested in becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA) through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® (BACB).
- The Behavioral Intervention in Autism Graduate Certificate at University of Massachusetts Lowell A four-course online graduate certificate program designed for those interested in learning more about behavioral intervention in autism, who are not necessarily interested in pursuing Behavior Analyst certification.
Courses are taught by expert behavior analysts from around the country who work for some of the most respected centers for autism treatment and research.
In addition to the Behavioral Intervention in Autism Certificate Program, the University also offers two master's degree programs towards which many of the autism certificate program courses may be applied:
- An Online Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction: Autism Studies Option for Professional Educators (M.Ed.) An interdisciplinary master's degree for professional educators with a focus on Autism Studies.
- An On Campus/Online Master's Degree in Autism Studies (M.S.) A blended master’s degree in Autism Studies, featuring a combination of online and on-campus courses, which provides all the coursework and supervised experience needed to qualify for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst exam.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Behavioral Intervention in Autism
- Teaching and Positive Behavioral Support in Autism
- Measurement & Experimental Design in Behavioral Intervention
- Functional Analysis and Treatment of Challenging Behavior
- Behavioral Intervention Program Models in Autism
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Professional Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesPsychology View 158 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose (1-2 pages in length)
- All official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Application fee
- Proof of valid teaching license in their state or GRE or successful completion of the Behavioral Intervention in Autism Certificate Program
- Resume or CV
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.