First-time students in this Curriculum and Instruction - Education of Diverse Populations at University of Massachusetts Lowellshould register using the Non-Degree Course Registration Form for NEW Students.
Students may take up to two graduate-level courses on a non-matriculated basis after consultation with the program advisor.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educating Diverse Populations
- Theories of Learning
- Dynamics of Curricular Change
- History & Theory of Curriculum
- Curriculum Design K-12
- Issues, Mandates and Ethics in Special Education
- Practitioner Action Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesEducation View 913 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two-page statement in which you describe your educational philosophy and reasons for seeking entry to the degree.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Proof of professional teacher status (or GRE scores general test).
- All official transcripts.
- TOEFL scores if appropriate.
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.