Available entirely online, this Curriculum and Instruction: Science Education Option program at University of Massachusetts Lowell offers a comprehensive curriculum that prepares teachers to facilitate inquiry-based, hands-on science learning.
Participants will have the opportunity to select from courses featuring science topics such as evolution, energy, meteorology, and cell biology. Students may take up to two graduate-level courses on a non-matriculated basis after consultation with the program advisor.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educating Diverse Populations
- Dynamics of Curricular Change
- History & Theory of Curriculum
- Curriculum Design K-12 (focus research on science education)
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles Among Students
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesEducation View 913 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose (1-2 pages in length)
- All official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Application fee
- Proof of valid teaching license or if in a private setting where licensure is not required, individuals with a minimum of three years teaching experience, should submit a letter from their school's chief academic administrator providing proof of teaching in the school.
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.