This Reading and Language program at University of Massachusetts Lowell is designed for candidates who hold either an initial or professional teaching license in Elementary Education, English as a Second Language, Moderate Disabilities or Early Childhood Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educating Diverse Populations
- Action Research Capstone
- Teaching Reading in Content Areas
- Young Adult Literature
- Language Acquisition
- Assessment of Reading and Language Disabilities
- Treatment of Reading and Language Disabilities
- Theory and Research: Reading and Language
- Practitioner Action Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesLanguages View 46 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application - Apply Online
- An application fee
- A statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Official test scores, when applicable
International26730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26730 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26730 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.