Ranked in US News and World Report as a top MBA program and recognized by GetEducated.com as a Best Buy among AACSB online programs, FSU’s online MBA is designed in a 7-week course model to allow students the opportunity to juggle professional, personal and academic commitments.
The 36-credit hour program offers eight core MBA courses to provide all students a well-rounded foundation to advance their careers in management. All students will also choose among three concentrations which include four courses which focus on honing professional skills and knowledge to align with a desired career path. These concentrations include Business Analytics, Health Care Management and Management.
- AACSB International accreditation–The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – a proud distinction held by only 5 percent of the world’s business programs.
- Recognized as a US News and World Report Best Online Program
- Best buy for AACSB-accredited online MBA programs by GetEducated.com providing assurance of affordability with quality and flexibility
- 7-week course model offers six sessions per year where students can join
- Full- or part-time attendance options
- Curriculum is designed for both business and non-business majors
- Complete the MBA program in as little as 12 months with full-time enrollment. The MBA program is 36-42 credit hours depending on your academic background.
- Qualify for a GMAT waiver option if you have an advanced degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher, if your undergraduate GPA is 3.0 or better with two years of management or professional experience gained after college; 2.75 GPA and five years of management or professional experience. Please note: students receiving bachelor or master degrees from institutions outside of the US are not eligible for waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- Leadership and ethical behavior
- A systems perspective
- The ability to analyze, synthesize, integrate
- An awareness of self and environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Communication effectiveness
- Creativity/vision/the inclination to initiate
- Collaboration, effectiveness as a team member
- Technological sophistication
- An appreciation of ambiguity, uncertainty, equifinality
- A willingness to embrace and promote change/risk-taking
- An attitude of professionalism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 383 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completion of an application for admission to graduate study as a degree program student.
- Submission of official transcripts of all previous graduate work and a transcript certifying the completion of a baccalaureate degree. This must be an official transcript sent directly to the Office of Graduate Services from the degree-granting institution or provided in a sealed envelope.
- To be eligible for full program admission, students must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must have taken the GMAT with a minimum score of 400 and 3.0 analytical writing score. GRE may be substituted for the GMAT test. GRE scores will be converted to equivalent GMAT scores.
International560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National437 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 437 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!