By offering the courses online, business professionals can conveniently earn their MBA in finance, accounting or information technology from home, the office, or even while traveling. Available through the University's Robert J. Manning School of Business, the AACSB accredited program offers smaller class sizes to ensure ample opportunity for interaction among students and faculty.
The online Master of Business Administration curriculum at University of Massachusetts Lowell integrates theory and practice for students through extensive use of case studies, actual industry projects, experiential learning techniques, and field programs applicable to a wide variety of commercial, industrial and not-for-profit settings. Students can either pursue a general program of study by selecting elective courses around their particular areas of interest, or they can pursue one of the three concentration areas in Finance, Accounting, or Information Technology.
All of the faculty who teach in the MBA program are highly-credentialed professionals who have extensive experience and scholarship in their respective fields and the program was recently ranked by GetEducated.com as a Best Buy in Accredited Online MBA Programs.
The program consists of 10 to 16 courses (30-42 credits), depending upon the student's educational background. This MBA degree program is available entirely online, on campus, or as a mix of online and on campus courses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Business Financial Analysis
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Operations Fundamentals
- Organizational Behavior
- Global Enterprise and Competition
- Accounting Information for Management Decisions
- Corporate Finance
- Customers and Markets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 418 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript of grades mailed directly from your undergraduate institution to the address below.
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score OR Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score OR proof of 8+ years of professional/managerial experience with permission of the MBA director.
- Three letters of recommendation from employment-related sources
- A resume demonstrating a minimum of two years of full-time relevant work experience.
- A one-page essay, highlighting academic and career goals
- For citizens of non-English speaking countries who have never earned an academic degree in the United States
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.