Concordia University of Edmonton’s Graduate Diploma in Environmental Public Health Practice explores all aspects of the natural and built environment that can influence human health and disease.
You will explore the diversity of the field including food and drinking water safety, waste management, air and soil quality, communicable disease control, emergency response and occupational health.
- The Department of Public Health at Concordia University of Edmonton works to develop and support the professional careers of students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- By staying up to date, and focusing on how changing trends affect public health practitioners, our programs foster a learning environment that is innovative and interactive.
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health View 35 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- A four-year baccalaureate degree from Concordia University of Edmonton or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Individual graduate programs may recommend applicants as qualifying/probationary students (e.g., those with three-year degrees).
- An admission grade point average (AGPA) of 3.0 (on Concordia University of Edmonton’s 4-point scale) or equivalent on the most recent 60 credits of undergraduate (or graduate) study.
- Demonstrated fulfilment of the English Language Requirement.
International1038 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1038 CAD per module and a duration of 8 months.
National1038 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1038 CAD per module and a duration of 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!