The Specializing Master in Accessory Design is designed by POLI.design - Milan (Italy), in accordance with the spirit and tradition of the Politecnico di Milano, to join hands and mind, experimentation and tradition, technology and craftsmanship, prototype and manufacturing.
The Specializing Master is held in English.
The Specializing Master provides the methodological tools and the design skills to become accessory designer, with professional application ranging from fashion to product and combining superior craftsmanship with high technology
Students who complete the Master will be able to design accessories for both the quality craftsmanship that in the high technology.
The teaching programme will be organised as follows:
- Accessory & Luxury: culture, history, trends and market
- Accessory Modelling: Rhino
- Accessory Graphics and Representation
- Workshop: hat design
- Workshop: eyewear design
- Workshop: watch design
- Workshop: jewellery design
- Workshop: handbag design
- Workshop: leather design
- Workshop: luggage
- Workshop: shoes design
- Workshop: sportswear
- Workshop: knitwear design
- Workshop: presentation and portfolio
- Final Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within October
- for Extra U.E. citizens within September
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesDesign Fashion Design View 22 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
- The Specializing Master is reserved to candidates with a university Diploma or a Bachelor or a Master of Science in Engineering, Architecture, Design, humanities and scientific disciplines.
- As for candidates who graduated abroad, equivalent study titles in their respective educational institutions will be considered.
- The Specializing Master Course Committee will select the students to be admitted.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.