Developed from the demands of the industry, the Master of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management at Hotelschool the Hague, Hospitality Business School is designed to challenge you, as a future leader in service innovation. Founded on hospitality principles: you learn to excel and make a difference in industries where hospitality is or will become a key differentiator.
It offers you an inspirational environment in which you develop a strong base of knowledge and vision in hospitality innovation. It is designed for those seeking careers in business development, consultancy, hospitality management, facility management, marketing/brand management and entrepreneurship, where hospitality and hospitality innovation can make a difference.
Your Hospitality Career
Hotelschool The Hague’s MBA degree opens doors to strategic and corporate positions in fields like business development, consultancy, hospitality management, facility management, marketing, brand management and entrepreneurship.
We have placed hospitality concept innovation at the centre of this Master’s curriculum. Why? Because hospitality is becoming one of the leading differentiators in many industries.
The industry requires a new breed of leaders: our MBA students are people who combine business brains with a hospitality heart.
Graduates remain connected to the power of the Hotelschool The Hague brand: an outstanding reputation for hospitality excellence, respected by many different industries all over the world.
Fully accredited by the Dutch/Flemish Accreditation Committee
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality in Perspective
- Business Strategy
- Hospitality Audit
- Digital Technology
- Organisation Behaviour
- Hospitality Experience Design
- Financial Decisions
- Organisation Design
- Leading Hospitality Change
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management View 5 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Netherlands
- Each prospective candidate has to successfully pass a selection procedure in order to be accepted to the MBA Programme.
- After the initial screening, based on the application form and supporting documentation, a personal interview will be scheduled with the selected candidates prior to the selection board’s final decision. Applications will be processed continuously and interviews are conducted throughout the year.
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or a related field. It is also possible that you hold a non-hospitality related economics or business Bachelor or Master.
- You want to broaden your horizon and you have a genuine ambition to contribute to hospitality innovation in the wider context of the service industry. You are open-minded, ambitious, creative and always searching for new challenges, all of which will help you become a future hospitality innovator.
Candidates are required to have work experience. Candidates with limited work experience (less than one year), will only be considered if they demonstrate academic excellence, maturity and have a strong leadership potential. Official internships are considered as work experience.
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.