This program is ranked as the best Master degree Program in Data Analytics in Portugal and the 3rd best in Western Europe by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best MBA and Master degree programs in the world.
The goal of the Master in Data Driven Marketing - Marketing Research and CRM from NOVA IMS is to train technical staff and managers to:
- Plan, create, and conduct market studies or any other market research;
- Select and apply methods of collection of marketing data;
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate the results of market research;
- Manage, explore, interpret and communicate marketing information that is present in information systems or from other sources of marketing information;
- Create, implement, and manage customer relationship policies.
Who is it for?
The Master degree program in Data Driven Marketing, with a specialization in Marketing Research and CRM, is for managers, technical staff and other marketing professionals, who wish to obtain and deepen their skills in Marketing Research and CRM, using the most advanced methods of collection, analysis and treatment of information. This program is particularly aimed at technical staff and users of Market Research, as well at professionals who are involved in Customer Relationship Management in Banking and Insurance, Telecommunications, FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods), among others.
This program is ranked as the best Master degree Program in Data Analytics in Portugal and the 4th best in Western Europe by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best MBA and Master degree programs in the world.
- Descriptive Analytics in Marketing
- Experimental Design
- Marketing Engineering and Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Strategy and Innovation
- Predictive Analytics in Marketing
- Research Methodologies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
International3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The tuition fee is €6.200, of which €4.200 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €2.000 for the development of final work (2nd year).
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Financial discount:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two installments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.