This Master is ranked as the best master degree program in Insurance, Risk and Actuarial Sciences in Portugal and the 2nd best in the World by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best MBA and Master degree programs in the world.
Who is it for?
The Master Program in Statistics and Information Management - Risk Analysis and Management from NOVA IMS , is aimed at middle and senior managers of financial and non-financial companies as well as other professionals with duties of risk management in organizations.
It is especially for Financial Analysts, Financial Controllers, Auditors, chartered accountants, among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Banking & Insurance Operations
- Investments & Portfolio Management
- Life & Non-Life Actuarial Techniques
- Market and Credit Risk Management
- Research Methodologies
- Risk Management
- Solvency Models
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
April 20th to May 26th, 2022.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Statistics Actuarial Science View 7 other Masters in Actuarial Science in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
The tuition fee is €6.100, of which €4.200 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €1.900 for the development of final work (2nd year).
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Financial discount:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two installments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.