This Master is ranked as the best master degree program in Insurance, Risk and Actuarial Sciences in Portugal and the 4th best in the World by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best MBA and Master degree programs in the world.
Who is it for?
The Master Program in Statistics and Information Management - Risk Analysis and Management from NOVA IMS , is aimed at middle and senior managers of financial and non-financial companies as well as other professionals with duties of risk management in organizations.
It is especially for Financial Analysts, Financial Controllers, Auditors, chartered accountants, among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Banking & Insurance Operations
- Investments & Portfolio Management
- Life & Non-Life Actuarial Techniques
- Applied Multivariate Data Analysis
- Brand Management
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management and Storage
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
January 20th to March 4th, 2021.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Statistics Actuarial Science View 6 other Masters in Statistics in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written)
- The selection process is based on the analysis of academic and professional curriculum. The members of the Admissions’ Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates – face-to-face or videoconference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
The tuition fee is €6.000, of which €4.100 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €1.900 for the development of final work (2nd year).
- Financial discount:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two installments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.