The goal of this Master Program in Statistics and Information Management - Information Analysis and Management from NOVA IMS is to train technical staff and managers to:
- Develop techniques and methods of information collection;
- Apply several methods, statistical and computing tools to explore and analyze information, in order to reduce uncertainty in decision making;
- Communicate results, in written form and orally, to audiences with different technical levels.
Who is it for?
The Master degree program in Statistics and Information Management, with a specialization in Information Analysis and Management, is aimed at everyone whose concern for analysis and treatment of information is critical to perform their roles, namely managers and technical staff involved in information production for strategic decision-making support in organizations.
Marketing technical staff and managers, experts in market research and CRM, Information technologies managers, technical staff of Risk Management, Information systems managers, are among the target groups of this program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Multivariate Data Analysis
- Forecasting Methods
- Research Methodologies
- Statistical Analysis
- Banking and Insurance Operations
- Brand Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
April 7th to May 13th, 2021.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Statistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 16 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written)
- The selection process is based on the analysis of academic and professional curriculum. The members of the Admissions’ Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates – face-to-face or videoconference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
The tuition fee is €6.000, of which €4.100 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €1.900 for the development of final work (2nd year).
- Financial discount:
A single payment: a 5% discount on the payable amount;
Two installments: a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
- Companies that finance the program to 3 or more employees, in the same academic year, have a 20% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.