The program lasts four semesters (120 ECTS). The classes of 1st and 2nd semesters of the program will start in September, ending in June, running after working hours (after 6.30 p.m.), 2 to 3 times a week.
Graduates will have the following degrees:
- M.Sc. in Information Management, with a specialization in Information Systems and Technologies Management, by NOVA Information Management School of Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal - Ranked by Eduniversal as the best Master Program in Information Systems Management in Western Europe.
- M.Sc. in Business Informatics by School of Economics and Business (SEB LU), of Ljubljana University, Slovenia - Accredited by AACBS, theAssociation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Who is it for?
This European Master of Science in Information Systems Management from NOVA IMS is aimed at graduates in management, engineering, economics, marketing, information management, and professionals in network systems and data communications analysis, computer software engineering (both applications and systems software), network, computer systems and database administration, among others, who are willing to acquire additional Information Systems Management skills to be applied in their professional field.
Accreditation by both the AACSB (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (the European Quality Improvement System)
- Data Management and Storage
- Data Privacy, Security and Ethics
- Descriptive Methods of Data Mining
- Information Systems Development
- Information Systems Governance
- Information Technologies Services Management
- Management of Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
April 20th to May 26th, 2022.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Software Engineering View 19 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a compatible field;
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.