The Public Law programme from Koc University responds adeptly to meet Turkey’s need for lawyers who possess both professional language competency and an international perspective. Law school students have the opportunity to meet professional lawyers in regular seminars for their academic and career development.
Further, exchange programs in partnership with outstanding universities around the world and international internship opportunities are designed to support international experiences for students. The law school also works to instill professional ethic values in its graduates thus enabling them to work in all fields of law- public or private- without exception.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Constitutional Law: Rights, Institutions and Judicial Review
- European Human Rights Law
- Transnational and European Criminal Law and Procedure
- Global Competition Law
- International Transport Law
- Capital Market Law
- International Tax Law
- World Trade Organization (WTO) Law and Trade
- Public Procurement Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Without thesis - 30 credits.
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 4 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Transcripts - A minimum 2.75 GPA is required .
- We strongly encourage applicants to submit a scanned image of the transcript at the time of application, which can speed processing; however, a final, official transcript will be required of all admitted students during registration.
- TOEFL/YDS/YÖKDİL - All native applicants and international applicants whose native language is not English must ensure that the Graduate School receives their official score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or YDS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Koç University prides itself in offering extensive scholarship packages for high caliber graduate students that meet our selective admissions criteria.
To be considered for a scholarship:
- Complete and submit the online application form for your program of interest with all the required documents. There are no separate scholarship forms
- Submitting an application without the required exam scores (GRE, TOEFL) significantly diminishes your admission chances and therefore your scholarship chances.
- All applications are evaluated on the academic merits of the candidate and not financial need.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.