The Law (without Thesis) programme from Koc University responds adeptly to meet Turkey’s need for lawyers who possess both professional language competency and an international perspective. Law school students have the opportunity to meet professional lawyers in regular seminars for their academic and career development.
Further, exchange programs in partnership with outstanding universities around the world and international internship opportunities are designed to support international experiences for students.
The law school also works to instill professional ethic values in its graduates thus enabling them to work in all fields of law- public or private- without exception.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Constitutional Law: Rights, Institutions and Judicial Review
- European Human Rights Law
- Transnational and European Criminal Law and Procedure
- Global Competition Law
- International Transport Law
- Capital Market Law
- International Tax Law
- World Trade Organization (WTO) Law and Trade
- Public Procurement Law
- Transcripts - A minimum 2.75 GPA is required .
- We strongly encourage applicants to submit a scanned image of the transcript at the time of application, which can speed processing; however, a final, official transcript will be required of all admitted students during registration.
- TOEFL/YDS/YÖKDİL - All native applicants and international applicants whose native language is not English must ensure that the Graduate School receives their official score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or YDS.
International11145 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11145 USD per year during 12 months.
- Master Non-Thesis: 110.000 TL
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.