Four key features make us market leaders in Real Estate master's programmes:
- Track record: Established 21 years ago, and accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), our degrees are widely recognised and highly valued by major employers; you will find Cass Real Estate graduates at all levels in leading real estate firms around the world.
- Capability: You will be taught by highly qualified real estate staff, all with at least 10 years’ experience in teaching in senior roles in the industry and active in research. And we draw on London’s unmatched pool of industry professionals to act as visiting lecturers and guest speakers.
- Focus: Cass only offers Real Estate courses on a postgraduate level – so you have the exclusive attention of our staff - and has specialised in courses which blend the professional, financial and practical skills in high demand across the real estate industry.
- Location: we are the only Business School to offer real estate programmes in London, with the opportunity to network in a global real estate hub, neighbouring both the City’s financial core and the new tech belt centred on Silicon Roundabout.
Graduates from the Real Estate Investment course at City, University of London - Cass Business School go into a wide spread of firms and roles – some into the graduate entry schemes of the chartered surveyors in the UK or abroad.
Most are best suited to analyst, strategy or research positions major fund management houses and investment banks, or smaller private-equity type real estate funds, rating agencies and specialist research firms.
Many will go on to professional qualifications outside real estate, such as Chartered Financial Analyst Institute.
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Investment Markets
- Applied Statistics
- Appraisal and Financial Modelling
- Economics and Market Analysis
- Portfolios and Asset Allocation
- Investment Vehicles
- Applied Financial Analysis
- Debt Finance and Investments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Real Estate & Property Management View 72 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Applicants for MSc Real Estate Investment will be required to have a broader background in quantitative techniques and finance
- GMAT: A well balanced score in the range of 600-800 will significantly strengthen your application
- Transcript/interim transcript
- Current module list if still studying
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.