You will develop a broad knowledge and conceptual base in organisational analysis, leadership and change.
During your studies, you will be introduced to practical tools to help improve organisational effectiveness and individual performance in change management.
You will also develop a broad knowledge and conceptual base in the field of quality management, people management and the management of multiple stakeholder needs. You’ll also explore the application of practical tools to help implement quality assurance systems in a nonprofit organisation, and theory and tools for managing individual performance.
Who is it for?
You will have been working in the voluntary and community sector for at least three years. You may alternatively have gained sound understanding of the sector through trusteeship or some other form of volunteering.
This Voluntary Sector Management course at City, University of London - Cass Business School is ideal for you if you want to follow an advanced route for management and career development opportunities that encourage higher standards of effectiveness within the sector.
A specialist option in Hospice Leadership and Management taught in the second year was developed in conjunction with Hospice UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Understanding the Voluntary Sector
- Strategy, Diversity and Governance
- Marketing and Fundraising
- People Management in the Voluntary Sector
- Charity Accounting and Finance
- Organisation, Leadership and Change
- Managing People and Quality
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1349 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
All students will be highly motivated graduate-level people who bring a wide range of professional competencies, skills and experience from a wide range of backgrounds.
- In general we ask for a good first degree, normally an upper second-class honours degree from a British University or a relevant professional qualification: e.g: ICSA; and three or more year’s relevant experience at a senior level. In exceptional cases we will also accept those without a degree but with significant work experience. Provided you have more than three years relevant experience, two professional references are acceptable.
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.