Benefits of this International Commercial Law programme from City, University of London
- Your learning will cover a wide range of distinct but related subjects within the field of international commercial law.
- Our impressive selection of commercial modules span from international trade and shipping, to finance and banking, competition law and tax.
- You will be able to design your own learning by selecting modules to suit your interests and professional goals.
- We give you expert guidance and academic support throughout the degree, enabling you to clearly focus on your career ambitions.
- This course is internationally renowned and your knowledge and skills will be valued in legal practice, government and industry.
This specialist International Commercial Law LLM will improve your prospects for a career in the field.You may concentrate on private commercial practice at law firms, working in government or employment across a variety of sectors.
- As with all Master of Laws (LLM) specialisms at City, University of London, you may take either five modules and a shorter dissertation (10,000 words) or four modules and a longer dissertation (20,000 words).
- All modules are of the same duration and are taught per term (September – December or January – April) rather than the whole academic year.
- If you take four modules you will take two per term in each term and if you take five modules will have three in one term and two in the other. Dissertations are written during the summer term when there are no classes.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Commerce View 70 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
- We are interested in receiving applications from individuals with at least an upper second-class honours undergraduate degree in law (roughly equivalent to a B or B+) from a recognised international institution.
- Applicants with a good undergraduate degree in another subject will also be considered.
- One application form
- A short personal statement (c800-1200 words) outlining why you are applying for this programme
- A copy of your degree transcript: We require an original transcript or a copy certified by your institution. If you have not yet graduated, you will be required to send us your degree transcript as soon as it is available. You will not be able to register as a City student without having supplied your degree transcript.
- Please note: At least one academic reference is required in order for us to assess your application.
International18940 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18940 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13540 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time per year
- UK: £6,770
- Overseas/EU: £9,470
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.