This is a one-year, full-time, expertly structured programme that will provide you with the real-world finance and accounting expertise that leads to a wide range of rewarding international roles.
The emphasis of the International Accounting and Finance programme is to enable you to critically assess the implications of financial figures for a multitude of finance related topics.
During the course you will develop a deep understanding of the use of finance and accounting tools in the context of global capital markets.
The postgraduate International Accounting and Finance course at City, University of London - Cass Business School is designed to equip you with skills for using both finance theory and analysis together with accounting numbers in investment decisions and corporate assessment.
As Cass is located close to the City of London, you will be perfectly placed to exploit the opportunities created by the degree. Our dedicated careers team will work with you to identify and achieve your career goals by providing you one-to-one support, as well as regular skills workshops and employer and alumni networking opportunities.
Our graduates embark on fulfilling careers in finance and accounting across the finance, professional services, and corporate world at companies including Ernst & Young, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, and KPMG.
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Applied Empirical Accounting
- Finance: Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Research Methods for Finance Professionals
- Strategic Cost Management
- Accounting Information and Capital Markets
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 722 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
- GMAT: Highly recommended; A well-balanced score in the range of 600-800 will significantly strengthen your application
- Transcript/interim transcript
- Current module list if still studying
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
International29500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA29500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Fees in each subsequent year of study for continuing students (where applicable) will be subject to an annual increase of 2%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.